The topics in this week’s 407th episode of the highly acclaimed MyLife: Chassidus Applied series, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, will include:
– Chassidus Applied to 28 Sivan and 3 Tammuz
– Why was the Rebbe’s coming to America a watershed event?
– What does Gimmel Tammuz mean to us today?
– 28 years have passed since Gimmel Tammuz. How much longer do we have to wait?
– What can I do about my feelings of disappointment in the Rebbe?
– Why can’t we unite and directly address our post-Gimmel Tammuz challenges?
– If prayers are not answered, how can we continue to trust G-d?
– If the Rebbe’s promises did not get fulfilled, how can we continue to trust that they will be fulfilled in the future?
– Is it possible that since we did not have the right mindset to bring Moshiach, we will not merit to see it, like the scouts who did not enter the Promised Land?
– Is Moshiach only a mindset but not an actual event?
– Chassidus applied to Korach
– Did Karl Marx borrow ideas from Korach who said if everyone is equal why are some people higher than others?
– Why was Korach wrong?
– Why are secular studies not taught in Yeshiva?
– What is a chinuch al taharas hakodesh and what is the source for it?
– Gender issues – follow-up
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of human experience.
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM ET, is meant to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face.
In what has become a staple in so many people’s lives, MyLife: Chassidus Applied has provoked a significant reaction from the community, with thousands of people viewing each live broadcast and hundreds of questions pouring in week after week. At the root of every question and personal challenge tackled by the series is the overarching question: Does Judaism have the answers to my personal dilemmas?
MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge.
Questions may be submitted anonymously at chassidusapplied.com/ask.
Also at: chassidusapplied.com/mlc-tv