The topics in this week’s 484th episode of the highly acclaimed MyLife: Chassidus Applied series, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, will include:
How do we find strength in challenging times?
What does this week’s Torah portion and time period teach us today?
· What are three fundamental steps of growth? Exodus, Sinai and the Mishkan
· Lessons from Parshas Terumah
· How revolutionary is the idea of building a temple in and from this physical world?
· Lessons from Adar
· How can one be joyous in times of war and loss?
· What is true joy?
· What will the world look like when Moshiach comes?
· What can we do to bring Moshiach closer?
· What is the difference between the feminine shira and the masculine shir referring to the song of the future?
· If G-d is the true reality and is omnipresent, what exactly are we accomplishing when we create a “home for the divine” in this lowest of worlds?
What is our attitude to Zionism?
· What are the different opinions about the modern State of Israel?
· What is Chabad’s approach?
· Why did the Rebbe Rashab oppose the creation of a secular state?
· Is the Rebbe’s position different?
· Did things change after 1948?
· How does our unity transcend all the different opinions?
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of human experience.
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM ET, is meant to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face.
In what has become a staple in so many people’s lives, MyLife: Chassidus Applied has provoked a significant reaction from the community, with thousands of people viewing each live broadcast and hundreds of questions pouring in week after week. At the root of every question and personal challenge tackled by the series is the overarching question: Does Judaism have the answers to my personal dilemmas?
MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge.
Questions may be submitted anonymously at chassidusapplied.com/ask.
Live Video :
Also at: chassidusapplied.com/mlc-tv