Addressing the Personal and Emotional Needs of Our Community and Answering the Most Pressing Questions of Our Lives — from the Perspective of Chassidic Thought.
The topics in this week’s 309th episode of the highly acclaimed MyLife: Chassidus Applied series, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, will include:
THIS WEEK’S TOPICS:
• The secret of growth: Turning liabilities into assets
• Programs and resources for these trying and unprecedented times
• Chassidus Applied to Bamidbar in addressing our challenges
• How can we build faith and trust in times of crisis? continuation
• Does prayer help?
• Why is there collective punishment in Judaism?
• Why were the 24,000 students of Rabbi Akiva killed because they did not respect each other?
• Why do we light bonfires on Lag B’Omer?
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge.
Submit your question now at https://www.chassidusapplied.com/ask-rabbi-jacobson/ or email: email@example.com.
EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPONSOR A MYLIFE: CHASSIDUS APPLIED EPISODE, OR EXPLORE OTHER GIVING OPPORTUNITIES: https://www.meaningfullife.com/sponsorships