MyLife MP3s are available to download from ChassidusApplied.com. Become a free member today and receive unlimited Mylife MP3 downloads.
The topics in this week’s 317th episode of the highly acclaimed MyLife: Chassidus Applied series, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson, will include:
· Chassidus Applied to the Three Weeks and Matos-Massei
· What can we do when we find ourselves in dire straits?
· What are the two secrets to growing through challenges?
· Should we be praying also for non-Jews during this pandemic?
· What should I say to a neighbor pressuring me to put up a BLM sign on my front lawn?
· Can mandatory volunteerism be part of the way to help America heal? (follow-up)
· Why are there such brutal punishments in the Torah?
· In light of Pinchas’s zealotry, how do we look at antinomianism?
o Masks (episode 316)
o Slavery (episodes 314-315)
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience.
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. The objective of the program is to
MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. MyLife is brought to you by the Meaningful Life Center as a public service, free of charge.
Questions may be submitted anonymously at chassidusapplied.com/ask.
Also at: chassidusapplied.com/mlc-tv
While I believe that all lives matter, including black lives, I adamantly oppose the Black Lives Matter political movement, which has advocated for the defunding of police, called for the removal of J— from churches and the disruption of the nuclear family structure, harbored anti-Semitic and anti-Israel views, and promoted violence and destruction across the country. (Taken mostly from Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-Ga.))
it should read like this:
I believe Black Lives Matter
Therefore I will never vote for a Democrat…
then you can invite them for a discussion about what actually will help save black lives
Why is it your neighbors business what you do on your property?
When you get older and leave CH you will understand
1) One the BLM website, About>What we belive, you can print their statement starting from the words “We are self-reflexive…” including of course, “We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure…freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking” And point out that we have our own cultural experience with Marxism that informs us we should keep far away. 2) You can say that as far as you can see from news clips and videos, BLM is a black separatist, and feel personally excluded and uncomfortable by their rhetoric of black only rhetoric of rebellion and revolution. 3) And I personally… Read more »