MyLife: Chassidus Applied Episode 324, with Rabbi Simon Jacobson
Sunday, August 20, 2020 / 10 Elul 5780 – 8:00-9:00PM EST
· Chassidus Applied to 11, 13 and 15 Elul: Love, trust and accountability
· 60 Days: Resources for preparing for the New Year in these trying and unprecedented times
· Lessons from Ki Tavo and yeshiva: Intimate connection. Internalizing the experience
· The power of gratitude
· Are the verses in the Song of Songs ever to be understood literally?
· Is Elul considered a month of harvest?
· What should I think about when listening to the shofar?
· Is there a time of year when prayers are more effective?
· What should I do about my husband’s addiction to inappropriate online content?
How do we understand the statement that after six millennia there will be one or two thousand years of “destruction”? Will the Messianiac era last only one millennium?
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience.
This hour-long dose of insights, broadcast live every Sunday night 8-9PM EST, is meant to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face.
Questions may be submitted anonymously at chassidusapplied.com/ask.